Raising the bar once again; Rubicon Express brings the Off-Road industry a great performing, low cost suspension system for the Wrangler JK. Rubicon Express brought the first long arm suspension for the JK Wrangler to the market back in 2006, setting an industry standard that all other suspension manufacturers strive to reach to this day. Rubicon Express uses their expertise to create an affordable, budget minded suspension package that is packed with impressive features and provides outstanding performance, creating a smooth ride on road and on the trail. The control arms and other components are retained. This suspension will allow the use of 33" or 35" tires and has been engineered to easily upgrade to either a 3.5" - 4.5" Super-Flex or 3.5" - 4.5" Extreme-Duty Long Arm system with the purchase of additional compenents.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Fits 2007 to 2017 Jeep JK Wrangler 2 Door
- Front and rear replacement coil springs
- Front and rear cam bolts for caster and pinion adjustment
- Front and rear Bump stops
- Front adjustable track bar and rear track bar bracket
- Extended sway bar end links
- Easily upgrade
- 2012 and newer may require exhaust mod or front drive shaft