Introducing the new ARB Aluminum 2500mm x 2500mm awning. ARB set out to work on a standout awning to complement our existing models, featuring a full anodized aluminum enclosure in addition to all the features ARB awnings are renowned for...
Complimenting the design of modern adventure vehicles, vans and trailers, ARB's aluminum encased awning offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to traditional awning covers while adding improved functionality. The three quick release bungee cords remove the need for zippers and the flip-up lid provides unmatched simplicity. An added abrasion resistant material improves the protection of the canvas while stowed and traveling. Our awning canvas is proven 300gsm, polyurethane (PI) coated, waterproofed, flame retardant and UV protected material.
The awning is supported by heavy duty 1.2mm gauge x 25mm diameter expandable aluminum poles, anodized for greater corrosion resistance.
- 300GSM PU coated poly/cotton rip stop canvas. 1000mm water head
- Waterproof and UV protected
- Anodized aluminum case, with ARB Touring logo
- Durable protection and anti wear points - Sets all ARB awnings above the competition
- UV protected marine grade shock cord loops
- Anodized 25mm poles, with new nylon cuff joints
- Metal cam locks
- Pegs and reflective guy ropes included
- Strong side arms with 20% overlap for superior arm strength
- Includes unique ARB flexi joint on side
- Compatible with all ARB 2500mm x 2500mm awning accessories
- Weight 35 lbs / 16kg